Churchgists will provide you with all the relevant information you are looking for on importance of seeking gods presence, Benefits of Dwelling in Gods Presence, benefits of carrying gods presence, benefits of being in the presence of god scriptures, and so much more.
There are many benefits to dwelling in the presence of God. Meditation and worship can help us live healthier, more productive lives. The reason we find peace, joy and serenity in his presence is because he is with us always. If you want to learn how to dwell in Gods presence let me show you some easy ways of finding peace, even when facing desperate circumstances.
Dwelling in Gods presence is the key to experiencing victory in every area of your life. Everyone longs for a place where they can genuinely feel safe and protected. Most people don’t understand though that this feeling of security and peace comes from dwelling in Gods presence.
Benefits of Dwelling in Gods Presence
- God’s Presence Brings Joy and Peace.
- Dwelling in the presence of God brings Prosperity.
- Dwelling in the presence of God gives you protection.
- The presence of God brings healing.
- Living in the presence of God gives you purpose.
- The presence of God separates you from curses.
- Dwelling in the presence of God gives you favor.
- Living in the presence of God brings provision.
- Living in the presence of God gives power over sin.
- The presence of God gives you boldness to speak for Christ.
- Dwelling in gods presence is important parts of christian faith.
- Dwelling in God’s presence gives you the assurance that He is always with you.
- When we dwell in God’s presence, His peace pervades our soul.
- It is in the presence of God that our strength is renewed.
- The presence of God brings healing to our lives.
- The presence of God makes us feel protected from all harm.
- The presence of God makes us feel secure, even in difficult times.
- By dwelling in His presence, we draw closer to God.
- Dwelling in the presence of God restores our joy.
- Dwelling in the presence of the Lord prepares our hearts to receive beyond what we can imagine.
- Dwelling in the Lord’s Presence will bring blessing and joy into your life
- His presence gives us peace.
- His presence gives us joy.
- His presence releases His power.
- His presence releases healing and deliverance.
- His presence is the source of true love.
- His presence is a place of provision.
- His presence is a place of protection.
- His presence provides safety and security.
- His presence gives us insight, understanding, and revelation knowledge.
- His presence enables proper stewardship of what He has given to us.
- As you dwell in God’s presence, you will experience blessings in every area of your life!
- He knows us better than we know ourselves
- Life change is a result of our intimate relationship with Him
- God grants us favor in His presence
- He listens to our pleas and answers us
- He teaches us – correction and wisdom
- We experience God’s peace, rest and healing
- Dwelling in God’s presence has so many blessings.
- Dwelling in God’s presence can bring peace and joy.
- Dwelling in God’s presence can improve your relationships.
- Dwelling in God’s presence provides protection from negativity.
- Dwelling in God’s presence is good for your health.
- Dwelling in God’s presence makes the world brighter.
- Dwelling in the presence of the Lord brings great benefits to people who are willing to seek and trust Him.
- It gives us access to answers and blessings.
- God promises to meet us when we seek Him in worship.
- It causes God to deliver us from enemies.
- We can experience miracles, signs, and wonders in His presence.
- We are given the ability to receive healing.
- We receive protection and confidence
- Wisdom and understanding of the word of God is received.
- Our lives become fruitful and continue on in prosperity.
- By dwelling in the presence of God we are blessed, protected, healed, and set free.
- God’s presence is our place of comfort.
- God’s presence is a place of peace.
- God’s presence is a place of restoration.
- God’s presence is a place of protection.
- God’s presence is a place of pleasure.
- God’s presence is a place of provision.
- Dwelling in the Presence of God provides everything we need!
- Your relationship with God is strengthened.
- You will grow in the knowledge of God.
- You will grow in your love for God.
- You are empowered to serve God better.
- God wants you to seek his presence and promises to meet you there.
- It calms our souls.
- It secures us in God’s love.
- It is the gateway to His blessings.
- It keeps us close to His heart.
- It brings a new awareness of His presence throughout our day.
- Take time to dwell on God’s presence and you will experience peace, security, and the fruit of His blessings in your life.
- To understand God, to know Him better.
- To love and be loved more by God.
- To find joy and contentment in God.
- To receive peace from God.
- To have greater power for service.
- To have acceptance before God and to feel secure.
- If a person is going to enjoy the full benefits of the presence of God, the HOLY SPIRIT must dwell in them.
- Answers to Prayers
- Comfort and Peace
- Joy and Happiness
- Wisdom and Guidance
- Faith in God’s Word
- Getting into God’s presence can help you be closer to him.
- You will grow in your relationship with Him.
- You will be blessed.
- God will empower you.
- You will become more like Him.
- You will draw closer to Him and He will draw closer to you.
- You will be filled with His Spirit.
- Dwelling in Gods presence brings many benefits
- The presence of God is the greatest gift He has given to mankind.
- God’s presence brings you into the realm of the supernatural.
- God’s presence reveals and releases His glory.
- When you dwell in God’s presence, you are safe from all attacks by the enemy.
- In God’s presence, you will find rest.
- In God’s presence there is joy unspeakable.
- You are blessed in the presence of God.
- There are a lot of benefits to dwelling in God’s presence.
- Dwelling in God’s presence.
- Dwelling in His blessing.
- Dwelling with the Almighty.
- Enter and Receive.
- Enter and Receive God’s Provision.
- By dwelling in God’s presence, we receive blessings that far outweigh any possible sacrifice or inconvenience.
- Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.
- Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
- Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.
- Let us therefore draw near with boldness unto the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and may find grace to help us in time of need.
- Who can taste the sweetness of the Lord? How can I know the One who dwells in heaven above? To those who fear Him He gives knowledge; they are those who understand His ways.
- The secret I want you to understand is this—the anointing of Jesus is available to everyone regardless of education or training.
- Dwelling in Gods presence brings us peace.
- It is the source of our life.
- It is the source of our anointing.
- It is the source of our joy.
- It is the source of peace and healing.
- It is the key to our prosperity.
- It is the source of divine protection.
- It is the key to a good name
- It is the fountain of power
- It releases grace and favour.
- Dwelling in God’s presence comes with significant benefits for Christians
- There is Freedom found in the presence of God.
- You gain a clearer understanding of what is important.
- You grow more confident about who you are.
- You will have great joy.
- Your physical world begins changing.
- Your soul begins changing.
- There are many reasons to dwell in God’s presence
- Intro paragraph
- Dwelling in His Presence is a choice.
- What Does It Mean to Dwell in His Presence?
- Mercy is available through the presence of God.
- God’s presence brings peace and joy.
- He renews us so we can do the work of the Lord.
- He leads us in His purpose.
- He uses us to accomplish His purpose.
- We have to choose to enter into His presence every day by reading His Word, praying, and being still before Him.
- You will be strengthened.
- You will be reassured.
- You will be nourished.
- You will remain in perfect peace.
- It keeps our hearts pure and our lives holy.
- It helps us serve Him completely.
- God’s presence is a beautiful place to be, and He makes it easy for us to get there!
- A deeper connection with God.
- Growth as a child of God.
- Guidance and protection.
importance of seeking gods presence
Our plans are never our own. Our life can be led by the enemy, people, influences, and ourselves. Life cannot be lived without the Bread of Life working through us. We frustrate ourselves to the point of breakdown. We let our circumstances decide our plans. When we operate out of our flesh, nothing good can come from that.
Glory in His holy name; Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! (Psalm 105:3-4).
The fruit (John 15:1-17) that was there is now becoming rotten because we let everything, but God controls our footsteps. But if we humble ourselves, put away our pride, and seek Him, we can be at peace (2 Chronicles 7:14). “Whatever the Lord pleases, he does, in heaven and on earth, in the seas and all deeps” (Psalm 135:6).
Job’s fourth speech and response to Zophar in Job 12 speaks about how God is in control of all things. The Bible states that “In his hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind” (Job 12:10). In this verse, one can discern that it does not matter what or who you are. Whether you are an enemy or a friend, God is still in control.
Job walked through so much heartache and pain. It is no wonder why he pleaded with God and continued to rely on Him even when Job wanted God to end his life. But Job never went against God. Instead, he leaned on Him as much as He could even when his enemies were leading him otherwise.
Behold, we consider those blessed who remained steadfast. You have heard of the steadfastness of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, how the Lord is compassionate and merciful (James 5:11).
benefits of being in the presence of god scriptures
Have you ever been in a circumstance where God is the only one you could turn to? After that circumstance was settled, did you still cling to, lean on, and seek after God?
In all walks of life, there are troubles that come. An example of this that I encountered was when an injured bird found refuge in a butterfly bush. My mother came home from work on her lunch break and as she looked out the kitchen window, while she was eating, she saw a huge raven.
This bird was clearly injured with its wing and was trying to cling to the small branches of the butterfly bush. In the trees above, this bird had concerned friends. My father tried to get the bird out of the bush because it looked very uncomfortable in the heat of the day.
When he could not get the bird to cling to an old broom, I came out and tried to gently force the bird on the broom. When it finally gained the courage to cling to the broom, the bird seemed at ease, ready to trust me to bring him to safety.
I am sure many of you have been in a situation where it seems too risky to trust anyone but yourself. But as you let go and trust God to bring you to where you need to be, then you will truly understand what leaning on God means.
Seeking God Amidst Your Doubting
In seeking God, it’s no surprise that questions will come up about what you are seeking God about. I think that we sometimes make what we are seeking answers for become more apparent and the focus rather than just seeking God only.
In 1 Chronicles 16:11, the Bible states, “Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!” We need to seek God just to seek Him. God already knows the questions that we have. But also use wisdom in the area that you are seeking God about. I know seeking God may appear hard at times, and it truly can be if we let it. Therefore, in all of this seeking, searching, and knocking, we, as children of God, are building up steadfastness.
In James 1:2-4 the Bible states, “Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.”
So, what does steadfast mean? According to the dictionary, being steadfast means to be immovable and not subject to change. It is to be dedicated to the path and plan that God has set forth in your life. 1 Corinthians 15:58 states that “Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.”
Even if the situations and circumstances in your life are difficult to go through, let God do His work in you in those times of life. It is okay to be afraid, but don’t let that fear keep you from moving forward with God.
Seeking God with All Your Heart
“Blessed are those who keep his testimonies, who seek him with their whole heart” (Psalm 119:2). I have always asked myself, “What does “seeking with my whole heart mean?” I could not quite understand how to give God my whole heart. But if we look throughout the Bible, we can see that God does not give halfway.
The Bible states in Lamentations 3:22:23 that “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” If God, the creator of our own hearts, is always going to love us and give us His heart then we can comprehend in our human minds what it means to seek with our whole hearts.
There have been many times in my own life where I have lost the trust to give my whole heart. We can all relate to this one way or another. Even in Proverbs 4:23, the Bible states, “Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.” So, as we attest to this verse, our seeking God has no room for outside influences.
As we practice more and more to seek and give God our hearts, then there will be no room for the enemy to come in and poison our hearts. The truth of the matter is that we are sinners. We were born into sin (Psalm 51:5), and there will always be a battle for our hearts. Let this battle be God’s to fight as you diligently seek Him.
benefits of carrying gods presence
As the deer pants for the water brooks, so our soul should pant and long to be in God’s presence (Psalm 42:1-2). God created us to live in His presence. We shouldn’t allow any hurt suffered, trial we are going through, sin we have committed, blessing we have received, or level we have attained in life make us neglect, hide from or get bored with God’s presence. Even when we have sinned, God is waiting with open arms to receive us into His presence (Luke 15: 20-22). Just as a fish can’t survive outside water and needs to be in water to thrive, we can’t survive these challenging and uncertain times outside of God’s presence. The more time we spend in His presence, the more we thrive and shine.
Here are 7 Reasons why we should spend time with God; we should abide in Him:
- There is joy in God’s presence.
“In Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.” (Psalm 16:11)
- We receive protection from dwelling in God’s presence. Staying in His presence brings us under His shadow of protection.
“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty’’ (Psalm 91:1).
- We find peace in His presence.
“My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest” (Exodus 33:14).
- God leads, guides and directs us as we spend time with Him.
“Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand. You will guide me with Your counsel, and afterward receive me to glory” (Psalm 73:23-24).
- The fire and power of His presence melts away every mountain; every obstacle and hindrance before us, and every satanic plan for our lives.
” The mountains melt like wax at the presence of the Lord” (Psalm 97:5).
“Take counsel together, but it will come to nothing; speak the word, but it will not stand, for God is with us” (Isaiah 8:10).
- Our fears and insecurities, our pains and burdens are lifted, are taken away as we come into God’s presence.
“Come to me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest” (Matthew 11:28).
- We are changed, refined and transformed in His presence. His presence takes away the chaff in our character and makes us better people.
“But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord” (2 Corinthians 3:18).