The Bible is full of verses about protecting Israel. These scriptures teach us that it is our responsibility to protect and defend the Jewish people, their land and the nation of Israel from all threats. Today, Israel’s enemies are numerous. Iran wants to annihilate Israel by wiping out its population, Hamas is committed to Israel’s destruction and there are many other Islamic terrorists around the world who wish to destroy Israel as well.
Israel is a nation that has been around for thousands of years. It has survived through many wars and natural disasters, including the Holocaust. The people of Israel are still fighting for their survival today. They are facing threats from ISIS, Hamas, and other terrorist groups.
In this article, we will discuss several Bible verses that mention protecting Israel.
You may find it hard to access the right information on the internet, so we are here to help you in the following article, providing the best and updated information on god protects bible verse,i will destroy all nations that come against jerusalem,god will protect jerusalem. Read on to learn more. We at churchgists have all the information that you need about god protects bible verse,i will destroy all nations that come against jerusalem,god will protect jerusalem. Read on to learn more.
Right here on Churchgist, you are privy to a litany of relevant information on god protects bible verse,i will destroy all nations that come against jerusalem,god will protect jerusalem, and so much more. Take out time to visit our catalog for more information on similar topics.
Bible Verses About Protecting Israel
God has big plans for Israel, and it’s not just because the Israelis are God’s ‘chosen people.’ It’s because they’re the descendants of Abraham, who God made a covenant with. And that covenant was that whoever blessed Abraham would be blessed, but anyone who cursed him would be cursed. The LORD has said this over and over again in His Word, so if you don’t believe anything else on earth, believe this: He will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel.
Genesis 12:3 NIV “I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”
God has chosen Israel as his people. He will bless those who bless them, and curse those who curse them. All nations on earth will be blessed through Israel.
In Genesis 12:3 NIV, God says: “I will bless those who bless you [Israel], and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”
The Bible contains many examples of blessings for blessing Israel and cursing for cursing her:
- A man with leprosy was healed from touching Naaman’s servant (2 Kings 5). This shows the power of God working through one person (Naaman’s servant) to heal another with leprosy because he had taken pity on her when she told him about her master’s affliction (2 Kings 5:6-14).
- Isaac blessed Jacob but not Esau (Genesis 27). It is important to note that Jacob received a blessing at his birth when Esau did not receive one until later in life after he showed himself worthy by serving as a hunter so that they could eat meat while living in the desert during their exodus from Egypt (Genesis 25). In addition, both brothers were born twins but Esau was born first so technically he should have received the blessing first than Jacob but still received it last because Isaac favored him over his brother which resulted in two separate blessings being given instead of just one blessing being shared by both siblings equally (Genesis 25-27).
1 Samuel 2:10 NIV “The foes of the LORD will be broken in pieces; from heaven he will thunder against them. The LORD will judge the ends of the earth; he will give strength to his king and exalt the horn of his anointed.”
I love this verse because it reminds us that God is always on the side of Israel. He will judge the ends of the earth, give strength to his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed. In other words, God will be victorious over all those who are against him – he’ll break them in pieces! You can trust that God is with you and will protect you from any danger or evil that may come your way.
Deuteronomy 7:6-8 NIV “For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession. 7 The LORD did not set his affection on you and choose you because you were more numerous than other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples. 8 But it was because the LORD loved you and kept the oath he swore to your ancestors that he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt.”
God is a God of love, justice, mercy, grace, peace and forgiveness. He loves you more than you can imagine. He chooses his people to be his treasured possession because he loves them so much and he wants them to experience a life full of hope and faith in him. This is why it’s important for you to learn more about what god has done for Israel in the past so that you can understand how important your relationship with him is today!
Deuteronomy 28:7 NIV “The LORD will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.”
There are many Bible verses about protecting Israel. Here are a few of them:
- Deuteronomy 28:7 NIV “The LORD will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.”
- Psalm 124:8 NIV “Our help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.”
- Psalm 118:14 NIV “Save us, we beseech You; O Lord! We have hoped in You.”
As you can see, the Bible makes a clear case for using the power of faith to protect Israel. The Bible tells us that God loves Israel and will bless those who show their support in any way possible.