What does lower abdominal pain on the left side mean? The lower left abdominal pain is a common sensation experienced during panic attacks. What exactly the lower left abdominal pain is? Do you know what causes this sensations? Are you sure that it’s nothing serious? Continue to read to find out about the Spiritual meaning of lower left abdominal pain and the spiritual significance of the stomach.
Abdomen pain is mostly caused by lifestyle and environmental factors. These causes may include over consumption of alcohol, spicy foods, fatty foods and processed foods. Other than this, some organs in your body might be suffering from some diseases or they themselves are creating too much toxins which are giving you severe abdominal pain.
Lower left abdominal pain is a symbol of your spiritual journey.
You are on your way to becoming whole, and this pain represents the struggle that you will face as you reach for wholeness. It is also symbolic of the fear that often accompanies this journey. You may feel scared or discouraged at times, but know that there is an end in sight: wholeness.
You have already started on this path, and it will lead you to where you need to be. Do not be afraid; trust in the process of life and allow yourself to grow stronger along the way.
What Does Lower Abdominal Pain on The Left Side Mean
Lower left abdominal pain can be a sign of a number of different things. The most common cause is gas, but it could also be caused by an ulcer or other digestive problems.
If you’re experiencing lower left abdominal pain, consider the following:
-Gas: If the pain is located in your upper abdomen, it’s likely to be due to gas. This is because the organ that produces gas is usually located in your lower left part of your stomach. If you have this type of pain, try to avoid eating foods that cause gas in order to get rid of it as soon as possible.
-Ulcer: This type of pain may be caused by an ulcer which is caused by stress or anxiety as well as certain types of medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen. In order for this type of pain to go away on its own, you’ll need to stop taking these medications and find ways to reduce your anxiety levels so that they don’t flare up again later on down the road!
-Colon cancer: Colon cancer can also cause lower left abdominal pain because it affects this area within your body where many nerves are located together together with other organs such as liver or pancreas etc..
spiritual meaning of lower left abdominal pain
Spiritual Cause of Lower Right Abdominal Pain
There are three main conditions that create pain in the lower right abdomen, all of which carry strong self-destructive feelings. The organs that are affected are the ilium or small intestine; relating to physical and emotional absorption (taking in). And the large intestine or colon; relating to letting go, both physically and emotionally. Problems in these areas, which lie in close proximity to each other, can block the flow of life-energy through the digestive system.
- Inflammation of the appendix
- Malfunction of the ileocecal valve
- Crohn’s disease
The Spiritual Cause of Pain in the Appendix
The appendix may appear to be something our body no longer needs, however it still functions fully from a metaphysical or spiritual standpoint. Here are some of the negative emotions which, when not resolved, the appendix can harbour:
- Appendicitis occurs when there has been an inability to filter and protect yourself from life’s challenges due to self-hate and self-disgust.
- There has been a lack of self-compassion, deep dissatisfaction with many unfulfilled desires.
- The cause has been due to taking in the inherent family poisoning programs.
- You are now poisoning yourself with “emotional food” produced as a child.
- Due to circumstances being out of control you end up attacking yourself with hate and resentment.
- Being stuck with family or relationship created a negative association with love, which as a need, was unmet.
- There may have been times when you were physically or emotionally attacked.
- Even mild but constant harassment is sufficient for you to accept and make it part of your life until the appendix began to complain.
- Not only would you sabotage yourself mentally, physically and emotionally but you would sabotage your goals also.
The Spiritual Cause of a Burst Appendix
And of course, the last thing anyone needs is a burst appendix. When the aforementioned emotions build up to a critical point, and there is no more room in the appendix for any more, it can rupture. Therefore it is vitally important that the emotions be safely released and the energy of the appendix is brought back into energetic harmony.
- There comes a time when the body decides it can no longer contain the negative feelings that have accumulated in the appendix.
- The perceived solution of the body was to remove the poisons immediately: hence the burst appendix.
- After the appendix is removed the physical problem is solved but not the emotional problem that caused the appendix to burst.
- The memory of emotional trauma can remain in the area where the appendix was. (As is the case of the amputee who can still feel sensations in the area of the missing limb). These memories may produce other physical sensations in order to remind you of the unresolved painful feeling.
This is why it is very important to seek out the help of someone like myself who can help you harmonise the accumulated emotional baggage. Of course, consulting with your Doctor who can advise and assist you with the physical is wise.
The Spiritual Cause of Pain in the Ileocecal Valve
Problems with the ileocecal valve can also be why there is lower right abdominal pain and is sometimes mistaken for appendicitis. The ileocecal valve is a sphincter that is designed to release the contents of the small intestine (ileum) into the large intestine (colon or cecum).
When working properly, the ileocecal valve will automatically close once the contents have passed through in order to prevent the contents from returning and poisoning the system, as in the case of a valve that sticks open. If the ileocecal valve does not open fully, the contents can back up with a similar effect.
When the ileocecal valve is not working optimally a multiple of symptoms can occur and the whole system can be poisoned. Problems with the ileocecal valve can cause:
- digestive problems
- joint pains
- skin conditions etc.
The negative emotions that are stored in the ileocecal valve must be cleared or the pain in the lower right abdomen could continue. It is common that, within a short time of clearing the crystalised negative emotions which have amassed around the ileocecal valve, the pain in the lower right abdomen often quickly dissolves.
The metaphysical or spiritual cause of problems with the ileocecal valve are:
- Poisonous, toxic feelings while old patterns of self-destructiveness keep surfacing.
- The sufferer will have a rigidity, as there is a refusal to let go of the past. (especially with cases of constipation).
- Within this person, there is often a deeply hidden bitterness.
The Spiritual Cause of Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s disease is another source of lower right abdominal pain. This is an inflammation that can affect both small and large intestine. The most common area to be affected is very often in the last quarter of the small intestine (ileum) where it connects to the Ileocecal valve. Symptoms are:
- Mouth sores
- Blood in your poo
- Often feeling tired
- Abdominal pain and cramping
- Reduced appetite resulting in weight loss
Some of the negative emotions that trigger a manifestation of Crohn’s disease are:
- Not feeling good enough, self-disapproving and insecure.
- Feeling alone and on your own.
- Can’t trust anyone or anything to do things for you and feeling that you do not have enough to do the job anyway.
- Feeling, somehow you do not deserve support and that you are likely to be inadequate to the cause.
- A feeling of being emotionally neglected as a child, followed by being shamed and capability undermined
spiritual significance of the stomach
The stomach is an organ that plays a crucial role in the digestion of food. It’s where the body breaks down food into nutrients that can be absorbed into the bloodstream.
The stomach is also a powerful symbol in many cultures around the world. For example, in Greek mythology, Zeus was said to have a vast appetite and was often seen eating vast amounts of food. Other cultures have also associated their deities with the stomach, showing how it has long been considered an important part of people’s lives and well-being.
In addition to its role as a digestive organ and symbol, the stomach has also been used as medicine. Ancient civilizations would often use decoctions made from certain herbs to treat ailments affecting their stomachs or intestines.