Prayer for 50th birthday – Blessed father, as I approach the evening of my life, thank you for the privilege of sharing these 50 years with the most wonderful person that I have ever known. At each daybreak, I awake to a joyous future with a soul mate who is more precious than silver or gold. Grant our hearts at each candlelit dinner and on each star-filled night to be filled with love and goodwill toward others. Strengthen our will and fill us with Your wisdom and understanding. May we never lose sight of the happiness we share at home, sharing in all life’s activities, whether walking by your side or in our own pursuits, as we travel this earthly road together. O Lord, thank you for this precious gift of life which has brought such happiness into my life. There are not enough years ahead on earth to show my gratitude for the privilege that has been mine through the years of knowing her–my beautiful wife!
A Prayer for God’s Power
Oh, God, today help us to live with faith. May it not be said of us that our faith is too small, or to help us to look to You, to see in You, Your infinite power. Your infinite glory, and greatness, and grander, and majesty, Your infinite ability. Keep us, oh God, from trusting in our power. Help us to trust in Your power. Help us to pray accordingly as we pray, even right now. God, help us to realize we’re talking to You, the king of the universe that has all authority and all power, who’s sovereignly ruling and reigning over all things. Help us not to underestimate You in our praying. As we pray for others, as we serve others, help us to do that cognizant of Your power.
O blessed father–accept this prayer written in the heart’s desire of two souls who love You and have been blessed by You from all eternity! For 50th Birthday I would like to say thank you for life. This is a milestone which I appreciate. I always knew that someday it would arrive. I’m grateful that I’ve reached this age and you gave me this opportunity. Now that you’re in your late 40s, it’s not easy to commemorate another milestone birthday. That doesn’t mean it can’t be fun and meaningful though. I’m sure you’ve received tons of cards and well wishes from close friends and relatives. This simple prayer will help you be reminded of the many blessings in your life as you continue the decades on this road called life…
Dear God, We come before you today in prayer for [name]. We ask that you watch over him as he celebrates his 50th birthday. We pray that you will guide him and keep him safe throughout the coming year. May he continue to grow in wisdom and knowledge, and may he find contentment in the life you have given him. We pray that he will always remember that your love is greater than any other thing on this earth, and we pray that he will be grateful for every day he is given. Lord, we pray for [name]’s family and friends who are close to him, that they may be strengthened by their faith in God during this time of celebration. May their hearts be filled with joy and peace as they gather together to celebrate this milestone event in their lives.
Prayer For 50th Birthday
May God pour His amazing grace and blessings on you throughout your earthly journey. Wishing you a fabulous 50th birthday. God has sent you into our life as a blessing. Congratulations on your 50th birthday.
We also pray for those who are suffering from illness or disease today—may they find comfort in knowing that God cares deeply about them and loves them as much as He loves anyone else on earth! In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen. Dear God, We thank you for the gift of our friend [name] who is celebrating a milestone birthday today. We pray that you would guide her in her life and that you would continue to help her grow strong in her faith. Please watch over her and help her stay healthy, happy, and humble as she continues to grow older. Thank you for all the blessings in our lives, especially for this special friend. Amen
Right here on Churchgists, you are privy to relevant information on Prayer for 50th birthday, overview on Prayer for 50th birthday and so much more on Prayer for 50th birthday. Take out time to visit our catalog for more information.
You may find it hard to access the right information on the internet, so we are here to help you in the following article, providing the best and updated information on Prayer for 50th birthday. Read on to learn more. We at churchgists have all the information that you need about Prayer for 50th birthday. Read on to learn more.
50th Birthday Prayer To A Friend
This is a prayer for a 50th birthday.
Great Father, today I thank you for blessing my friend with fifty years of life. Thank you for seeing him through the good and bad times of the past and the present.
I ask that you bless him with a long, healthy, happy life full of love and laughter. I pray that he will be surrounded by people who care about him and look out for his well-being. Please protect my friend from any harm, both physical and emotional. Let only goodness come into his life during this special year of celebration. Let no sadness or despair touch his heart as he celebrates all that is good in his life on this special day. Give him strength to continue each day with hope, faithfulness and courage until they meet again in heaven one day where we will never part again!
I ask that you continue to protect my friend from danger and disease. Bless his life so that he can continue to use his gifts and talents to make a positive contribution to society.
I pray for the strength of your Holy Spirit in all those who have gathered together today. May they be filled with joy as they reflect on God’s love for them. May they also feel their need for His grace, mercy, and peace through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen
We pray that Your grace and mercy will continue to flow down upon our brother as he enters another phase of life. May he never forget that it is not his age or accomplishments that define him but rather Your love and compassion for mankind. May he always remember the important things in life: family, friends and being content with what we have received from You.
May You bless him with many more blessings as he enters his next phase of life.
- For those of us who have seen many friends and family members struggle with their health, it can be difficult to watch them go through the pain that accompanies these struggles. We hurt for them, but we also know that it is our job to support them as they deal with their own issues in life.
- You are a kind person who wants to help others feel loved and appreciated by their peers. In order to accomplish this task, you need patience and kindness toward others when they’re struggling in life. Please pray for strength so that you’ll always be there for your friends when they need it most—whether they’re going through tough times at work or dealing with personal issues like substance abuse problems or physical disabilities; whatever your friend needs help coping with on a daily basis will become easier if he/she knows he/she has someone on his/her side all the time!
Dear Lord, please help me to remember that my life here on Earth is temporary and help me to prepare myself for eternal life with you in Heaven. Amen.
As we celebrate Bob’s 50th birthday, I pray that he will be reminded of the importance of his family and friends around him. Help him to remember that no matter where he goes or what happens in his life, you are always there for him as his loving Heavenly Father. Thank you for all the many blessings you have given Bob throughout his life so far!
We hope these prayers have been a blessing and encouragement to you as you approach this milestone in life. If you are seeking more inspiration, we invite you to check out the other articles on our site, which include both short and long prayers for all occasions.
Long Opening Prayers for 50th Birthday Party
I want to be that guy you run to when you need long prayers to say at the opening of a birthday party, and that’s why I wrote these prayers here. These were written for a 50th birthday party, but you can edit them to fit any age being celebrated
1. Dear Lord, on beautiful days like this, we rejoice in you, thanking you for the gift of the celebrant and for keeping him this long. We are happy to be here to celebrate your son at 50. We pray that you fill us with excitement and spice up this party in an amazing way that’s unique to you. Bless our food and drinks and celebration, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
2. Lord Jesus, you’ve blessed us by letting us see this day, for making us all live to celebrate the 50th birthday of our mother and sister and daughter. Thank you for that. We know you have a good plan for this birthday party. We pray that you help us to make that plan a reality. We thank you because we know you have heard us. Amen.
3. Dear Lord, thank you for your love shown to us, for giving us the best father in the world and for keeping him to see the end of 50 years on earth. While we pray that the years ahead will be very beautiful for him, we also pray that this celebration of him will be filled with fun and laughter and you. Thanks for hearing us and for answering us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
4. Thank you, Lord, for the gift of life to your son, for deciding to keep him this long. We are happy about these and more. We have looked forward to this party and we’re excited that it’s finally here. We pray that it goes better than we planned it to be and that you make the party to bring a lot of big blessings to us. Thank you, Lord, for hearing us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
5. Dear God, my 50th birthday party is finally here and we’re excited. We can’t wait to see the fun that comes with it. We know you’re working behind the scenes to bless us while helping us to have much fun. We pray that we will enjoy what you’re working out for us. Thanks for loving and blessing us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
6. Father in heaven, we love you, and on this day when we celebrate the 50th birth anniversary of this amazing woman, we have thanks and thanks and more thanks for you. We’re here to celebrate your daughter, so we ask that you make this party beautiful and one we won’t forget in a hurry. We thank you for being with us and for listening to our prayer and because we know you will do what we asked for. Amen
7. Dear Lord, we’re here to tell you that you’re the greatest and that you deserve all thanks and praises, for being amazing and for giving us the best mother in the world. Thanks for keeping her alive to see 50 years on earth. Bless this celebration. Bless everything in it. Bless all of us who are a part of it. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
8. God, you gave us an amazing sister and you have kept her long enough to bless us this much, for 50 years. Thank you for her life and the lives of everyone that has come here today to celebrate with her. Bless us and help us to have a fun time here today. Bless us and help us to enjoy not only the presence of the celebrant but also our presence. Thank you, God. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
9. Lord, we give all glory to you for the beautiful life our brother and father have lived so far. We are thankful for his life in 50 years and we pray that he will only do better in future. We bless today and this party with all good and beautiful things, with all things that will make it the party of our dreams. We trust you to make it memorable for us. Thank you, Lord. Amen.
10. Thank you, Lord, for giving us a beautiful day to celebrate, and to celebrate with someone that’s special to us. Thanks for providing for us to have this party. We pray that our party will go as we planned, even better. We pray that we will leave here more blessed than we came. We thank you because we know you have heard us and answered us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Short Opening Prayers for 50th Birthday Party
Not only long prayers are beautiful. Short ones can be very beautiful too. And some proof of that is these short prayers created to be used as opening prayers at birthday parties. The ones here are for 50th birthday parties, but, if the party you need one of these prayers for is not for someone that’s clocking 50 years, you can just edit the prayer you love to fit the age.
12. Lord, you are the only one who could have blessed us with such a beautiful day and a beautiful reason to celebrate. We want a beautiful fiftieth birthday party and we trust you to give us that, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
13. Dear God, if we don’t have thanks for you today, then we’re either ignorant or ingrates. We thank you and ask that you use this fiftieth birthday party as another chance to show us how amazing you can be, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
14. Lord Jesus, it’s been a while we had a party and we’re excited to have one today. We thank you for this opportunity, as we celebrate our sister at fifty, and pray that you make this party be awesome and more than what we expect it to be, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
15. Thank you, my Lord, for this fiftieth birthday party and for the celebrant. We love him and we want his party to be sweet. Give us this and more, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
16. Dear Lord, we’re happy to have you with us whenever we gather for a celebration, like now! Bless the celebrant and make this fiftieth birthday celebration one we will remember with excitement, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
17. Thanks to you, Lord, for blessing our son with fifty years on earth. As we celebrate him today, we ask for the best party ever, and we know we’ll get it, in Jesus’ name. Amen.