Ladies’ nights are a great way to get ladies together in a fun and interactive setting. Whether you’re looking for church women’s group games or just want to delve into the topic of women’s issues, we’ve got you covered! Once you’ve scheduled your event, we’ll work with you to create a memorable experience that will encourage women’s ministries throughout your community. Continue reading for Activities for church women’s groups, good topics for christian womens group discussions and women’s group devotional activities.
Group games are a great way to get women together in a group setting. There are games for every age range, interests and ability level. You can select from several categories, including board games, card games, word games, party play games or even make your own game! Games for ladies in church groups can be a fun opportunity to interact with each other in a friendly way. It can also serve as a great icebreaker and bonding starting point for any type of leadership role, whether it is a Sunday morning or monthly get-together.
Churchgists has provided well-detailed information on the aforementioned and so much more. You will find these details very useful in whatever course you intend to use them for.
Activities For Church Women’s Group
Activities For Church Women’s Group: Women’s Ministry Ideas for Small Churches
Are you a part of a small church women’s group and looking for some exciting activities to engage your members? Look no further! Here are some creative women’s ministry ideas specially designed for small churches.
- Prayer Walk: Take your group on a spiritual journey by organizing a prayer walk around the community. Use this opportunity to pray for the needs of the neighborhood and spread positivity.
- Potluck Picnic: Arrange a potluck picnic where each member brings a homemade dish. It’s not just about enjoying good food, but also about fostering a sense of community and togetherness.
- Bible Study: Conduct regular Bible study sessions where members can dive deep into the Word of God. It’s a great way to strengthen their faith and build a solid foundation.
Activities For Church Women’s Group: Fun Activities for Ladies Church Groups
Looking to add some fun and excitement to your ladies church group? Here are a few activities that will bring joy and laughter to your gatherings.
- Game Night: Organize a game night with classic board games or interactive group games. It’s an opportunity for the ladies to relax, bond, and enjoy some friendly competition.
- Craft Workshop: Arrange a craft workshop where members can explore their creative side and make something meaningful. It could be a painting session, flower arrangement, or even DIY home decor.
- Movie Marathon: Host a movie marathon night with a selection of inspiring Christian films. It’s a great way to combine entertainment with spiritual growth.
Activities For Church Women’s Group: Fun Games for Ladies Church Groups
Games can be a fantastic way to bring women together and create a lively and joyful atmosphere. Here are some fun game ideas for your ladies church group.
- Bible Trivia: Test the biblical knowledge of your members by organizing a Bible trivia game. It’s not just fun but also helps in deepening their understanding of the Scriptures.
- Scavenger Hunt: Plan a scavenger hunt either indoors or outdoors and include clues related to biblical stories or verses. This activity encourages teamwork and problem-solving.
- Name That Hymn: Play a game where snippets of hymns are played, and participants have to guess the name of the hymn. It’s an enjoyable way to connect with the hymns we love and cherish.
Remember, these activities are not just about having fun but also about fostering spiritual growth, building strong relationships, and upliftment. Choose the activities that resonate with your group, and let the love and grace of God shine through your gatherings.
Activities For Church Women’s Group
Our church ladies group is always looking for new and exciting ways to engage their members. Our retreats are designed to meet the needs of our women and are always filled with fun activities, delicious food, information sharing and lots of laughs! How about playing some fun games for women? We have a variety of different games, from dominoes to jacks. If you need a short getaway or retreat from your busy life, we can customize a day full of Bible study and fun activities with games, crafts and more.
There are so many ways that you can use these games to enhance your women’s group experience! Below are some of our most popular ideas for ladies meetings and one-day retreats. Our members have come together to help each other grow in our spiritual walk. We are proud to offer the following activities to meet that need!
Good Topics for Christian Womens Group Discussions
Intentional activities build relationships and offer women opportunities to connect with one another.
These 105 Christian Ladies Night Out ideas are perfect for your Women’s Ministry, ladies Sunday School class, small group, and MOPS group.
Divided into seven categories, there is something for every interest:
- Entertainment & the Arts
- Fun & Games
- Sporting Events
Expand your reach by selecting activities from different categories to fill your calendar.
When you can, keep it simple and affordable – most of these ideas require little planning and little expense.
Christian Ladies Nights Out work well as outreach events as they aren’t perceived as preachy or overtly spiritual (not that you can’t and shouldn’t have a short devotional and prayer).
Let me also humbly suggest that you refrain from activities that encourage or include alcohol, gambling, swearing, or content of any kind that would reflect poorly upon your ministry or church. Romans 14 and 15 remind us that we have a responsibility to protect our women from any situation that might cause them to stumble.
What’s new at Women’s Ministry Toolbox
Without further ado, here are 105 ideas for you:
- Beading/Jewelry Making
- Canvas Painting Class
- Flower Arranging
- Holiday Crafts
- Mosaic Tiles
- Ornament Making
- Paint Your Own Pot
- Pinterest Party
- UFO Night – Unfinished Object Night
- Wreath Making
Entertainment & the Arts
- Broadway Show
- Christian Book Club
- Christian Concert
- Christian Movie Night
- (Clean) Comedy Show/Club
- Comedy DVD
- Dinner Theater
- Historical Tour
- Museum Tour
- Orchestra Performance
- Special Holiday Show/Event
28. Cave Tour
29. Christian exercise class
33. Horseback Riding
34. Ice Skating
35. Nature Walk
37. Pool Party
38. Prayer Walk
40. Roller Skating
41. Self-Defense Class
42. Snow Skiing
43. Snow Tubing
45. Water Park
46. Water Skiing
47. Water Tubing
- “Blue” Foods (or other food theme i.e. Italian, Mexican, etc.)
- Chocolate Tasting
- Coffee Shop
- Cookie Decorating
- Cookie Swap
- Cooking Class
- Cooking Competition (i.e. Food Network)
- Cupcake Decorating
- Freezer Cooking
- Ice Cream Tasting Party
- Make Your Own Pizza
- Progressive Dinner
- Soup Swap/Tasting
- Taco Bar
Fun & Games
- Accessory Swap
- Antique Shopping
- Board Games
- Book Swap
- Card Games
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt
- Clothing Swap
- Consignment Shopping
- Holiday Party (Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, etc.)
- Historic District Shopping
- Mall Scavenger Hunt
- Minute to Win-It
- Outlet Shopping
- Scavenger Hunt
- Spa Night
- Bingo at a Senior Center
- Cards for College Students
- Cards for Homebound
- Cards for those serving in the Military
- Cards for Missionaries
- Care Packages for College Students
- Care Packages for the Military
- Care Packages for Missionaries
- Fleece Blankets for homebound, abuse shelter, children in hospital, etc.
- Food Pantry (re-stock, organize, etc.)
- Nursing Home Visits
- Pregnancy Hotline/Center
- Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK)
- Rescue Mission: Serve a meal
- Soup Kitchen
Womens Group Devotional Activities
In order to get the most out of your church women’s group, you need to have more than just a great location and a few friends who are willing to show up. You need to plan activities that will engage your members and get them excited about coming back again.
Here are some ideas for activities:
· Cooking class: Take turns cooking meals for each other, or learn how to make something new together. This is especially fun if you’re working with food that’s unusual in your area!
· Craft night: Get together and make holiday cards or decorations for each other’s houses. This is also a great way to use up scraps!
· Movie night: If you don’t live near one another, watch a movie online and talk about it afterward. It’s fun to see how different people react to the same thing!
· Book club: Read books that are important to you and then discuss them as a group; it’ll give everyone an opportunity to share their passions with each other.
Fun Activities for Ladies Church Groups
- Worship Led Trivia. …
- Bible Book Hunt. …
- Bible Verse Scavenger Hunt. …
- Alphabet Purse. …
- Bible Jeopardy. …
- Team Balloon Race. …
- Life-Sized Picture Puzzle. …
- Word Games.