You may find it hard to access the right information on the internet, so we are here to help you in the following article, providing the best and updated information on Sending love and prayers to you and your family meaning, Scriptures to Pray Over Your Family, When You Care to Pray for Someone Special and lots more . Read on to learn more.
Sending Love And Prayers To You And Your Family Meaning
Scriptures to Pray Over Your Family
Numbers 6:24-26- “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”
Lord, bless my family and children. Give them hearts that follow after you.
Deuteronomy 31:6- “Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Give my family the strength to not be afraid. Give them courage to stand up to what is right.
Psalm 51:10- “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.”
Produce within them an attitude of integrity, giving their lives to giving you glory.
Luke 10:19 – “Jesus said: ‘Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
Let my family walk in your authority. May they understand and live each day, asserting the authority you have given them as your children.
Philippians 4:6- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”
Do not give them a spirit of fear, but one of courage and surrender.
When You Care to Pray for Someone Special
1. I am sending you my prayers and my love today and I pray that the will be with you now and forever, stay hopeful and believing for better days are ahead.
2. Sweetheart, I hope you’re doing well? this is me reminding you of the love of God for you. It is my prayer the Lord puts a hedge round about you. so, fear not and stay blessed.
3. The righteous, the bible says is as bold as a lion, so I pray for you today fear will have no power over you. You, my friend, will be a living testimony of the Lord’s goodness.
4. Dear friend, my prayer for you today is that the Lord comfort you and bless you with his mercy, may he quench every hurt you’re dealing with. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
5. Sweet friend, I pray the Lord to turn every weakness in your life now into strength may his love and grace never depart from your life. Stay blessed and loved my dear.
6. I woke up today with your thought on my mind, praying and asking God to send you help and encouragement in all the areas you need them. Stay believing love, help is on the way.
7. Though my arms can’t reach you where you are now but I’m sending my prayers and hugs your way with plenty of love. Please, remember I’ll always pray for you.
8. Dearest, this is to remind you that the steadfast love of the Lord will never cease neither will his mercy come to an end in your life, I love you dear and wish you all the best.
9. Blessed are you, my friend, in your going out and coming in for the Lord shall be with you and my prayers too shall be with you. stay blessed.
10. Woke up this morning with the mind to continue praying for you, though all may not seem well but know this, the Lord will surely see you through it all. It is well, my friend.
11. When I remember how much the Lord loves you, can’t help but smile. The devil can only roar but he can’t hurt you for the Lord is your shield and buckler, much love from me.
12. You’re the best and I’m also praying that you experience the best in every aspect of life. you only fail when you give up, keep believing, help is the way.
13. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding and he shall direct your path, this is my prayer for you today with a huge love from me.
14. You know what, I’ve been thinking of you lately and been praying too, that the God and father of our Lord Jesus will bless you with both spiritual and physical blessings in heavenly places.
15. Dear friend, May the Lord God bless you according to the desire of your heart and many more. May he be with you and cause his face to shine upon you, amen.
16. Dearest I love you and I want you to have in mind that I always pray for you and ask that the Lord should bless you and shine his face upon you. You’re always on my mind.
17. May the Lord bless you and keep you and may he lift his countenance upon you, you’re highly favoured my dear. Just know this, you are always in my thought.
18. I’m sending you this prayer with lots of love and hugs, May you find favour and mercy wherever you go, may the Lord continually shower you with his love.
19. Life may not seem the way it is supposed to be now my friend but know this my friend, nothing last forever and there’s always light at the end of the tunnel, I’ll keep praying for you.
20. I love you and I want you to know that I am always thinking of you. Sending big hugs and loads of prayers for the peace of God your way. stay blessed.