Any husband will tell you that the wife is the centerpiece of any good family especially in areas of health and well-being. I wish to speak more about duties of a husband in my next article. In this post though we shall focus on what a husband can do to help his sick wife, prayer for my sick wife, prayer for my sick wife to get well and prayers for healing for wife.
You can have trouble finding the proper information online, so we’ve provided the greatest and most recent information on long prayers for my sick wife and catholic prayer for my sick wife, keep following post to help. Learn more by reading. We at churchgists have all the details you require regarding prayer for health. Learn more by reading on.
prayer for my sick wife
I pray for my wife’s complete recovery from her cough. I know that you are the only one who can help her, but if you can use me as an instrument to heal her, I am willing to be used.
Dear God, we come before you today with a heavy heart. We pray for our wife who is not well. She has been sick for a long time, and we know that You can heal her. Please give her strength to get through the day. We know that she will be okay if You are there with her.
Please let her be strong enough to fight this disease and get better soon. We ask You to help us provide for her during this difficult time so that she doesn’t have to go through anything alone.
We love our wife very much, and we want her to know how much we appreciate everything she does for us every day! Please let her know how much we love her when she feels better!
I pray for my wife to get better. She is suffering from a long illness and we have been praying for her to get better. My family has been struggling with this illness for a very long time and it has taken a toll on us. We need your help to be able to see the light at the end of this tunnel. We are so grateful for all you have done for us in the past and we know that you will continue to do so in the future. Please give her strength during this difficult time and help her recover quickly so that she can come home where she belongs with me and our children.
prayer for my sick wife to get well
Please help my wife get better. She’s been sick for a few days now, and it just seems like she can’t shake it. She’s tired, and I know it must be hard for her to keep going. I know that you have all the power in the world to heal anyone who needs healing, and I ask you to use that power on my wife today.
Please give her strength and energy so that she can keep going until she feels better again. Give her the strength to keep fighting this sickness off, and let her know that you’re with her every step of the way.
Thank you for hearing my prayer, Amen
Dear God, I come to you today with a heavy heart. My wife is not well, and I am at a loss for what to do. Please send her good health and strength so that she may continue to be the woman that she is: kind, caring, and compassionate. Please help me to find a way to support her through this time in life.
I pray that she will be comforted by your presence as she goes through this difficult time. She is a loving mother and wife who has been there for me during all of my joys and hardships. She deserves the best life has to offer, and it would be an honor if you could give it to her.
Thank you for hearing my prayer, Father God. Amen
Please give my wife the strength to fight this disease. Please help her to get better, and heal her body and mind. Let her find peace in this difficult time.
Thank you for your mercy and love. Amen
Please look after my wife.
She is sick, and I don’t want to lose her. I need her in my life. She is the most important thing to me and she makes me a better person. She is so beautiful and caring, and she is always there for me when I need her.
I know that sometimes it doesn’t seem like we will make it through this; but if there is anyone who can make miracles happen, it’s you. Thank you for blessing me with such an amazing woman to share my life with—she means everything to me!
long prayers for my sick wife
- Dear Lord, for saving my wife after her accident, I’m more than thankful. Having her back home and without pains is the next thing I want to see. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- God, my wife is a big blessing to me and I can’t bear the thought of her in pain. Heal her in a way so fast that I can’t only think of you as the healer. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Father, you know why this happened to my wife. But I know you can heal her and help her recover faster. That’s exactly what I want you to do right now. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Dear God, I can see your loving eyes looking down on us to bless us. I can trust you with my requests, and that’s why I’m asking you right now to grant my wife a speedy recovery from this sickness. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- My Lord, you have given us miracles the beat our imagination in the past, so this is little for you. My wife needs a speedy recovery and I pray you give her that. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
- I can’t see anyone better to ask for a speedy recovery for my wife, dear God. You are my best and only choice. Please do this for my wife and for me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- My Father, you are the best healer the world has ever experienced, and I want only the best to attend to my wife now. I’m asking for a speedy recovery. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Father in heaven, your blessings are sweet and I want more. The next one is giving my wife a speedy recovery from her illness. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Dear Lord, look at my wife. Her biggest need right now is to recover. Please do it for her, and please do it in no time. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- My God, thank you for listening to me when I pray. You know that my wife wants to recover really fast because that situation is so unpleasant. I need you to attend to her right now. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Lord, you are one person I know has my best interest at heart. My wife needs you, and I need you for her too. Please help her recover speedily from the sickness she’s dealing with. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Dear Lord, I don’t know why you allowed this to happen to my wife. I trust your plans. I also don’t want to see her in pain. I need a speedy recovery for her, please. Let your will be done, however. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Thank you, Father, for helping my wife to recover significantly. We want the recovery to be complete and we want it faster than it has been. Do this for us. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- I can’t wait to see my wife being who I’ve always known her to be. That woman on the bed is not who I know. Help us by making her recover quickly. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Dear Lord, I need my wife in the best shape soon. You can hear me and you love to give me the things I need. This is another opportunity to show yourself. Heal her quickly. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Father in heaven, I thank you because you never stop showering me with sweet things. The sweetest thing I can get right now is a speedy recovery for my wife. Please do this for us. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Dear Lord, I’m thanking you right now for being reliable and trustworthy. I am trusting you with my wife’s health. Please, make her recovery faster than we have ever seen. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- I know heaven is working to help my wife recover speedily. Thank you, Lord, for making that possible. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
- My God, I love to see my wife in the best shape. There’s a lot I want you to do, but giving my wife a speedy recovery should come first. Bless us with this. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Lord, you know what I want to ask for, but I’ll say it anyway. Please save my wife from more pain by granting her a speedy recovery. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Dear Lord, I don’t want to keep talking about what my wife is going through. Sharing a testimony of her healing is all I crave for. Heal her, Lord, speedily. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Dear Lord, the past few days have seen you bless us endlessly. Thank you so much. But a speedy recovery for my wife will make our joy full! Do this for us. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- My Father, I am a witness to beautiful and shocking things you’ve done for others. I want to witness one done for me and my wife. Give her a speedy recovery, In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Dear God, I want to thank you because I know you’ll give my wife a speedy recovery if I ask. Now I’m asking. Thank you once again. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- My God, my friend’s wife’s testimony is just what I want my wife’s testimony to be. Please grant a speedy recovery to my wife. In Jesus’ name, Amen.