If you are looking for a prayer that’ll encourage your friend, then this is the blog post for you. Here are some sample prayers that you could use to pray for your best friend.
Some might say that prayer is the best way to solve it all. However, there are other ways to deal with problems. The use of quotes can help enlighten and inspire. We have collected these quotes for you on this website.
You may find it hard to access the right information on the internet, so we are here to help you in the following article, providing the best and updated information on prayer for a friend happiness, words of blessing for a friend. Read on to learn more. We at churchgists have all the information that you need about best pray quotes for friend. Read on to learn more.
prayer for my best friend quotes
Dear God, please help my best friend [name]. She is going through a very difficult time right now.
I know that she has been through a lot and I want to ask you to watch over her and guide her to make the right decisions. Please give her strength, courage and wisdom during this time.
Please help her be strong enough to get through this difficult time. Help her find peace within herself so that she can overcome this dark period in her life.
I pray for [name]’s health and happiness in all aspects of life; physically, mentally, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
I pray for my best friend. She is going through a hard time and I want to help her. She has lost her job and she doesn’t know what to do. She has no money, no family, and no friends. All she has is me. I love her so much and I want to be able to help her in any way possible but I don’t know how to do that without getting myself into trouble too. Help me know how to help her without getting myself into trouble or hurting anyone else in the process because I don’t want that either! Please help us both get through this difficult time with as little stress as possible so that we can both continue living our lives as normally as possible! Amen
prayer for a friend happiness
I pray for my best friend [name]. She is such a wonderful person, and I know that she is struggling with her faith. She has been through so much in the past few years, and I just want to help her find peace.
Please help [name] to know that You love her, that You are always with her, and that You will never leave or forsake her. Please give her strength and courage as she faces these trials.
In Your holy name we pray, Amen
I pray for my best friend [name]. Please help him through this difficult time and give him strength. I know that he has a lot on his plate right now, so please let him know that I’m here for him if he needs anything. That’s all I ask of you today. Amen.
Please bless my best friend, [name], and help her feel safe and loved. I know she feels sad right now, and I want to help her feel better. Please comfort her with your love, and let her know that you are with her always. Amen.
Please help my best friend to know that she is loved and supported by me. Please let her realize how important she is to me, and how much I need her in my life. Please help me to be there for her when she needs me, even if it means sacrificing my own wants and needs. Please give me the patience and wisdom to be a good listener as well as a good friend. Please help me to also be strong enough to accept her support when I need it.
Please grant my friend the strength and willpower to carry on in the face of her struggles. Be with her as she works through this difficult time. May she be comforted by your love and grace as she goes through one day at a time.
best pray quotes for friend
- I want you to say a prayer of thanksgiving, for the Lord has restored your body and soul.
- May Lord give you the grace to eat from the works of your hands.
- One thing I’m sure of is this; heaven has heard you, help is on the way.
- Season after season, may God’s favour never depart from you.
- You are not alone, God’s grace speaks for you.
- There would be no more pain or sorrow or tears.
- From the hair on your head to the sole of your feet, receive God’s healing.
- The Lord has taken away every pain from your body, every worry from your heart.
- Because you trust in the Lord, your faith has made you well.
- The Lord has renewed your strength, you are healed. Prayer for Strength and Courage in Difficult Times
- There shall be no more sickness, no more infirmity in your body.
- By the Master’s touch, receive your divine healing.
- Rejoice, friend, for you have been made whole.
- Prosper and be in good health now and always.
- Your body shall not be frail, your spirit shall not grow weak.
- God has enforced a miracle of recruitment in your life.
- You shall have not just a workplace but a home, not just colleagues but a family.
- Do you believe in wishes?, I just made one for you; a new job.
- The wait is over. Cheers to new earnings.
- You shall not just get a job, you shall create jobs.
- Let your ideas sprout, let your knowledge increase, may your dreams become reality.
- There is no room for idleness in your life.
- I hope that you work for your dreams, I pray it provides your daily bread.
- May your business blossom, may it flourish.
- May the Lord bless every work you set out to do.
- You shall sing a new song to God for he has rescued you.
- The Lord shall deliver you from all your afflictions.
- You shall find help even in foreign places.
- No good thing shall God withhold from you.
- The Lord of heaven and Earth will show you mercy at all times.
- You shall never be helpless, neither shall your troubles overwhelm you.
- As captives are set free, your debts have been cancelled.
- When you seek help, you shall find it.
- The Lord will restore you to even greater heights.
- You shall find the resources to take care of all your needs.
- May the beauty of God’s love be upon you.
- Receive favour to prosper in all that you do.
- The Lord bless and take care of you.
- May the Lord hear you from on high when you call.
- May the Lord look on you with favour and give you peace.
- Because the Lord has shown you favour, everything will work for your good.
- You are outstanding, you are blessed.
- People will go out of their way to help you.
- You shall find favour in God’s presence.
40.Your joy will know no bounds for God has shown you mercy.