Prayer for Job loss is said to be offered when one is undergoing the stress of losing his job . The prayer can be said in order to overcome the depressing thoughts and focus on positive ones. Here are 10 amazing prayers for job loss. Hope you like them!
Right here on churchgists, you are privy to a litany of relevant information on trusting god during job loss, psalms to keep your job, prayer for job seekers catholic, and so much more. Take out time to visit our catalog for more information on similar topics.
Prayer For Job Loss
God, I don’t have a job.
Help me to have faith for a good future and
To be patient with myself as I grieve losing the future, I thought I was going to have.
Remind me that you have all kinds of work in this world and my gifts are needed.
Help me to see that all life’s experiences have lessons they can teach.
When I am discouraged, lift me up.
Remind me to reach out to others who might help.
God, I’m having some low moments now.
Moments when I don’t see the point,
Where I feel overwhelmed
And life feels very dark.
Help me to believe in life’s dawn.
Teach me to get back up each time I am knocked down,
To steady myself after each misstep.
I may need to try many paths before discovering one that leads to the next chapter in my life journey.
Make me brave enough to ignore my doubts and shake off disappointments along the way.
I shall come to talk to you when I feel ready to give up to ask again for renewed strength.
Help me to believe, not just in you, but in myself and the gifts you gave me.
I’m going to be quiet now in case there is anything you’d like to tell me. Thanks.
I don’t know if there’s anyone or anything listening
but I’m going to talk anyway.
I am in a dark place.
I vaguely remember being happier,
Feeling useful and needed.
I want to know that I matter,
to get back in the game.
Surely, there is someone, some way I can contribute.
I have bills to pay.
Shouldn’t there be some work I can do and earn enough to pay those bills?
Help me to find that work.
There’s a lot of people needing work now, struggling.
Help us all to find our way.
Help me find the warrior within me, the dreamer
and to move forward
and then another
Are YOU out there?
I am here.
trusting god during job loss
- Isaiah 55:8-9 “My thoughts are not your thoughts, and my ways are not your ways,” declares the Lord. Just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways, and my thoughts are higher than your thoughts.”
- Psalm 33:11 “The Lord’s plan stands firm forever. His thoughts stand firm in every generation.”
- Philippians 4:19 “And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”
- Psalm 37:25 “I have been young, and now I am old, but I have never seen a righteous person abandoned or his descendants begging for food.”
- Proverbs 10:3 “The Lord will not let the righteous go hungry, but He denies the wicked what they crave.”
- Matthew 6:33 “But above all pursue his kingdom and righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”
- Psalm 27:1 “The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom will I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom will I be afraid?”
- Lamentations 3:57 You drew near when I called on You; You said, “Do not fear!”
- Matthew 11:28-30 “Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Place my yoke over your shoulders, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble. Then you will find rest for yourselves because my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”\
- John 16:33 “I have told you this so that through me you may have peace. In the world you’ll have trouble, but be courageous—I’ve overcome the world!”
- Isaiah 43:18-19 “Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.”
- Isaiah 48:17 “This is what the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel says: I am Yahweh your God, who teaches you for your benefit, who leads you in the way you should go.”
- Psalm 32:8 “I will instruct you and teach you concerning the path you should walk; I will direct you with my eye.
- Psalm 37:28-29 “For the LORD loves justice And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever, But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off. The righteous will inherit the land And dwell in it forever.”
- Hebrews 13:5-6 “Your conduct must be free from the love of money and you must be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you and I will never abandon you.” So we can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper, and I will not be afraid. What can people do to me?
prayer for job seekers catholic
Dear Saint Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon me in my anxiety over my present inability to support my family. Please help me to find gainful employment very soon, so that this heavy burden of concern will be lifted from my heart and that I am soon able to provide for those whom God has entrusted to my care. Help us to guard against bitterness and discouragement, so that we may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God. Amen.
O Lord, grant me your divine light, that I may know the designs of your providence concerning me, and that, filled with a sincere desire for my soul’s salvation, I may say, with the young man in the Gospel: “What must I do to be saved?” All options are before me; but, still undecided what to do, I await your commands, I offer myself to you without restriction, without reserve, with a most perfect submission.
Speak, Lord, to my soul; speak to me as you did to the youthful Samuel: “Speak to me, Lord; for your servant is listening.” I cast myself at your feet, and I am ready to do your will.
Lord, help me find stable and suitable employment. And when I do find work, may I make good use of my time, regarding it as a treasure. Help me to grow in the virtue of order, doing my work punctually, attentively and steadfastly. May I develop a well-structured plan that will permit me to live my spiritual life, family life, professional life and social life in a balanced way.
Blessed St. Joseph,
your task as a guardian of the Redeemer
and a protector of Virgin Mary
made you the head of the Holy Family
and the administrator of its material possessions.
Today, I am also looking for work,
and I am calling on you,
as a powerful mediator who, with the help of your spouse,
will defend me before your Son,
to help me find a way to live off the fruits my work.
Teach me how to be active in my search,
open to new opportunities, honest in my relations,
reasonable in my demands,
determined in fulfilling all of my obligations.
St. Joseph of Good Hope,
pray for me, protect me, guide me
and keep my hopes up.
Lord, I feel stranded and abandoned. Although I am surrounded by well-wishers, there is a sense of isolation. Friends who had pledged support are falling away. No one can know precisely what I am feeling right now; I cannot show them how frightened I am of this uncertain path that lays before me. I know only that it is a path I would not choose for myself. Only you, Christ, understand how I vacillate between trust and heart-gripping fear, between “let this cup pass from me” and “Thy will be done.”