Pastor E.A Adeboye is a man of God with a huge heart for the lost and the needy. He is a man who has dedicated his life to preaching the word of God in Nigeria and around the world.
His sermons are always filled with hope and encouragement, and today’s sermon was no exception. Pastor Adeboye began his message by talking about how we should count our blessings every day, because they are truly many! He then went on to talk about how important it is to be grateful for everything God has given us, even if it may not seem like much to others.
The message ended with an exhortation for all those listening to keep seeking God’s face, so that He can bless them abundantly!
About pastor ea adeboye sermon today
Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), is known for his powerful sermons that have touched the lives of millions around the world.
Today, he spoke about having a strong relationship with God and how to get it back after you’ve strayed from Him. He also spoke about why it’s important to obey God.
Pastor E. A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), has been a widely influential figure in the religious sphere for over a decade now. He has preached messages that have been translated into over 1,200 languages and have reached over 100 million people worldwide.
In his message today, Pastor E. A. Adeboye explained 5 things to do when you are depressed:
1) Pray about it – You need to connect with God whenever you feel like your faith is weak
2) Read your Bible – This will help you focus on what God wants for you instead of focusing on yourself or your problems
3) Work out regularly – Exercise releases endorphins which can help raise your mood
4) Listen to encouraging music – Music has been shown to reduce stress levels by blocking negative thoughts while also boosting dopamine levels in the brain which helps improve overall well being
5) Spend time with family members who lift you up – Spending time with someone who brings joy into your life can be very beneficial because it will make you feel happy.