You may safely and confidently navigate all the mazes of this world with God’s Word in your hands and mind. The true and narrow path is so boldly outlined that even a runner can read it. A traveler, even a fool, can safely navigate it (Isaiah 35:8) because it is clearly marked with God’s laws, even though the rest of the world can’t see them. The Spirit of Truth, who is unseen, guides us and reassures us when we are unsure of what to do, saying “This is the way, walk ye in it” (Isaiah 30:21). As a result, you can continue on your journey to the city of God with peace of mind as you rely on the Bible as “a lamp to your feet, and a light unto your path” (Psalm 119:105), a route that no one knows save He who leads you.
The path brightens as you travel over mountains and through valleys, eventually leading to the ideal day. That’s what the wise say (Proverbs 4:18). If we pay attention and steer our rickety schooner by God’s Word, we will reach the promised land of eternal peace and rest without hitting any snags along the way. But if we are not careful and arrogant and rely on our own conceits, we will sink our faith. A young lieutenant in the English navy recently reported a previously unknown and potentially hazardous rock in the Mediterranean to the admiralty. The directive to include it on all charts was sent via telegraph to every station.
The first vessel to pass over the spot was captained by an elderly man who, upon seeing the fresh warning on his map, was curious as to who had first reported the rock. When told this, he said, “There is no such rock there.” Twenty years of sailing this sea has left me without evidence of such a rock. Then, full of self-importance, he ordered his sailing-master to take the ship straight over the target. The brave ship sailed straight through the perilous area. The ship crashed with terrible force, taking the lives of everyone aboard. Many a Christian has gone down in flames due to arrogance or ignoring his infallible compass. We pray that the Holy Spirit would prompt us to carefully examine the course laid out for us by God.
Pray With Authority To Release God’s Power
In the name of Jesus, I take authority and I bind all the powers and forces in the air, in the ground, in the water, in the underground, in the netherworld, in nature and in fire. You are the Lord over the entire universe and I give you the glory for your creation. In your name, I bind all demonic forces that have come against us and our families and I seal all of us in the protection of your precious blood that was shed for us on the cross.
Mary Our Mother, we seek your protection and intercession, with the Sacred heart of Jesus, for us and our families and surround us with your mantle of love to discourage the enemy.
St. Michael and our Guardian Angels, come and defend us and our families in battle against all the evil ones that roam the earth.
In the name of Jesus, I bind and command all the powers and forces of evil to depart right now away from us, our families, our homes, and our lands and I cast you at the foot of the cross to remain there forever. And I thank you Lord Jesus for you are a faithful and compassionate God, Amen.
Dominion And Authority Prayer
Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed be the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
1. Our Father, who art in heaven…
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, defeater of Satan, crushing the head of the serpent beneath your heel, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our deaths.
2. O my Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you all of my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day in union with the holy sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in thanksgiving for Your goodness to me, in reparation for my sins, for the intentions of my family and friends, and all those who’ve helped Good News Ministries in any way, and those who’ve asked me to pray for them and every prayer request posted at Good News Ministries, and for our Holy Father the Pope, and for the prayer yearnings of my heart: _________. Amen.
3. O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended You and I detest all of my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell. But most of all because they offend You, my God, who are all good and deserving of all of my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Your Grace, to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life with the Help of your Holy Spirit. Amen.
4. Father God, surround me with Holy Angels who help me know and do Your will today. Surround me with so many Holy Angels in such abundance that demons cannot see me or hear me or take advantage of weaknesses, vulnerabilities, or tendencies to sin.
Angel of God, my guardian dear,
To whom God’s love commits me here,
Ever this day be at my side
To light and to guard, to rule and to guide.
5. St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in this day of battle.
Be our safeguard against
the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
cast into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls,
And I invoke your protection especially for: __________.
6. In the Name of Jesus Christ, my Savior and my Lord, and with the divine authority that Father God has given me, and in the power of the Holy Spirit, I bind all evil powers, principalities and forces in the air, in the ground, in the water, in the underground, in the netherworld, in nature and in fire.
In the Name of Jesus Christ, I break all curses, spells, hexes and charms, and I smash all strongholds of evil, and I silence, bind and command all the powers and forces of evil to depart right now away from me and my family and friends and from Good News Ministries and its staff, volunteers, and benefactors. I bind any demonic forces that try to interfere with the financial viability of Good News Ministries or its office, server, websites, computers and other equipment, and God’s plans for the ministry’s growth.
7. Jesus, You are the Lord over the entire universe and I give you the Glory for your creation. Seal us all in Your Most Precious Blood, which was shed for us on the Cross, and cover our homes and properties, vehicles, jobs, health and finances, and the Good News Ministries server, websites, elists, and equipment. I praise the Lord Jesus Christ! I thank you, Lord Jesus, for You are a faithful and compassionate God. Amen.
8. Mary, our Mother, I seek your protection and intercession with the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the patronage of St. Benedict for me and my family and for Good News Ministries and its staff, volunteers and benefactors. Surround us with your mantle of love to discourage the enemy.
9. Heavenly Father, purify me and my family and Good News Ministries and all its staff, volunteers and benefactors, and our hopes and dreams, plans and activities, by filling us all with your Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ and with the divine authority given to me by the Holy Spirit, I break every trap and stranglehold of the enemy, and I loose abundant finances, growth in the ministry, and personnel needed to fulfill God’s plans for this ministry. Amen.
10. Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful
and enkindle in us the fire of your love.
Send forth your Spirit and we shall be renewed,
and through us You shall renew the face of the earth.
Come, Holy Spirit, renew me. Increase in me faith for miracles.
You have my permission to change me.
Come, Holy Spirit, increase Your presence in Good News Ministries.
God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit,
did instruct the hearts of the faithful,
grant us by the same Spirit to be truly wise
and ever to rejoice in Your consolation.
Through Christ our Lord. Amen.