When life’s difficult situations and struggles arise, you might find yourself feeling weak. Some of the hardest circumstances we face are physical, mental, and spiritual. You can read or hear beautiful bible verses about strength to help you feel strong when life seems as if it’s too tough.
You may find it hard to access the right information on the internet, so we are here to help you in the following article, providing the best and updated information on Beautiful bible verses about strength. Read on to learn more. We at churchgists have all the information that you need about Beautiful bible verses about strength. Read on to learn more.
Beautiful bible verses about strength
In the Bible, there are many verses about strength. Here are some examples:
- “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.” Psalm 18:2 (NIV)
- “But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)
- “I can do everything through him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. -Philippians 4:13
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. -Psalm 28:7
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. -Psalm 139
- The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. Psalm 28:7
- He will renew your strength, and you will rise up again. Then you will be able to stand before your enemies. Psalm 20:1
- My grace is all you need. My power is strongest when your faith is weakest. 2 Corinthians 12:9
- The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still. Psalm 37:7
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13)
“But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.” (2 Corinthians 12:9)
“For we are not wrestling against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.” (Ephesians 6:12)
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.(Psalm 23)