Many of us remember the importance of 75th birthday in our life. For many, it traditionally represents the end of serious work and the beginning of withdrawal from a life full of responsibilities. As you bend your head down to pray for 75th birthday, here are a few things to consider for adding meaningful touches to this special day in your life. Our dear Grandma’s 75th birthday is just around the corner, and we need your help to give her a day she will never forget.
Prayer for 75th birthday; Lord, we come before you today to honor [name] on his 75th birthday. We thank you for the time you have given us with this man and pray that you will continue to bless him with many more years of life. Lord, we ask that you watch over him as he continues down his path in life. Guide him as he makes decisions and help him find the answers he seeks. Discuss about; Thanksgiving birthday prayer, 75th Birthday Speech.
Right here on Churchgists, you are privy to a litany of relevant information on Prayer for 75th birthday, Long Opening Prayers for 50th Birthday Party, Short Opening Prayers for 50th Birthday Party, Thanksgiving birthday prayer and so much more. Take out time to visit our catalog for more information on similar topics.
Prayer For 75th Birthday
“A Birthday Prayer for You. May God Bless you with his boundless love, calming peace, and heavenly joy throughout the coming year.”
Thank you for the many blessings you have given me throughout my life. I am grateful to have been born in a country where I can worship freely, where I have the opportunity to learn and grow as an individual, and where I’m surrounded by family members who love and support me.
In this day and age, we are all aware of the challenges facing our world: war, terrorism, disease outbreaks like Ebola or Zika virus. Despite these devastating events that seem so far away from us in person but are unfortunately happening right here at home every day—despite all this suffering—you continue to bless us with your mercy and love through beautiful things like art and music that bring joy into our lives! Help me use this time of reflection on my years past so that I may better understand what lies ahead on my journey into old age; guide me through any new challenges or obstacles ahead so that they might be overcome with ease; shower yourself upon them (and their families) with protection against harm while providing guidance when needed most.”
Thank you for all the wonderful years you have given to my mother/father. As he/she is celebrating his/her 75th birthday today, I pray that you will grant more blessings to come into his/her life and our family’s life. The number of years that have passed by seem to be a blur today but the moments that we have shared together were just as beautiful as the new day. God, I am also thankful for the gift of my mother/father. His/her was there from the start and up until now standing beside me always.
- Thank you for all the wonderful years you have given to my mother/father. As he/she is celebrating his/her 75th birthday today, I pray that you will grant more blessings to come into his/her life and our family’s life. The number of years that have passed by seem to be a blur today but the moments that we have shared together were just as beautiful as the new day. God, I am also thankful for the gift of my mother/father. His/her was there from the start and up until now standing beside me always.
- Thank you for all the wonderful years you have given to my mother/father. As he/she is celebrating his/her 75th birthday today, I pray that you will grant more blessings to come into his/her life and our family’s life. The number of years that have passed by seem to be a blur today but the moments that we have shared together were just as beautiful as the new day. God, I am also thankful for the gift of my mother/father. His/her was there from the start and up until now standing beside me always.* In closing I would like thank everyone who has been part of this special occasion in honor of our loved one on their 75th Birthday!
I pray that on this day, you will help him in everything he does and provide opportunities for him to still feel useful in whatever way possible. And if he can no longer do things he used to because of getting older, please give him peace of mind and patient heart. He deserves to be happy and worry-free for all his hard work. May you shower him with abundant blessings that matter most in life such as good health, strength, wisdom, love, family, friends and faith in you. Amen!
- I pray that on this day, you will help him in everything he does and provide opportunities for him to still feel useful in whatever way possible. And if he can no longer do things he used to because of getting older, please give him peace of mind and patient heart. He deserves to be happy and worry-free for all his hard work. May you shower him with abundant blessings that matter most in life such as good health, strength, wisdom, love, family, friends and faith in you. Amen!
- Lord God Almighty: let your grace rain down on my husband’s soul today as we celebrate his birthday together; let us bask under its warmth while we share our lives with one another until death comes knocking at our doorstep. We are grateful today because we have been blessed by your gift of life which is more precious than gold itself because it has given us each other’s presence here on earth forevermore…
I hope this prayer is helpful to you as you celebrate your 75th birthday. May the Lord bless you with a sound body and mind, good health and prosperity. Happy Birthday!
Long Opening Prayers for 50th Birthday Party
I want to be that guy you run to when you need long prayers to say at the opening of a birthday party, and that’s why I wrote these prayers here. These were written for a 50th birthday party, but you can edit them to fit any age being celebrated
1. Dear Lord, on beautiful days like this, we rejoice in you, thanking you for the gift of the celebrant and for keeping him this long. We are happy to be here to celebrate your son at 50. We pray that you fill us with excitement and spice up this party in an amazing way that’s unique to you. Bless our food and drinks and celebration, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
2. Lord Jesus, you’ve blessed us by letting us see this day, for making us all live to celebrate the 50th birthday of our mother and sister and daughter. Thank you for that. We know you have a good plan for this birthday party. We pray that you help us to make that plan a reality. We thank you because we know you have heard us. Amen.
3. Dear Lord, thank you for your love shown to us, for giving us the best father in the world and for keeping him to see the end of 50 years on earth. While we pray that the years ahead will be very beautiful for him, we also pray that this celebration of him will be filled with fun and laughter and you. Thanks for hearing us and for answering us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
4. Thank you, Lord, for the gift of life to your son, for deciding to keep him this long. We are happy about these and more. We have looked forward to this party and we’re excited that it’s finally here. We pray that it goes better than we planned it to be and that you make the party to bring a lot of big blessings to us. Thank you, Lord, for hearing us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
5. Dear God, my 50th birthday party is finally here and we’re excited. We can’t wait to see the fun that comes with it. We know you’re working behind the scenes to bless us while helping us to have much fun. We pray that we will enjoy what you’re working out for us. Thanks for loving and blessing us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
6. Father in heaven, we love you, and on this day when we celebrate the 50th birth anniversary of this amazing woman, we have thanks and thanks and more thanks for you. We’re here to celebrate your daughter, so we ask that you make this party beautiful and one we won’t forget in a hurry. We thank you for being with us and for listening to our prayer and because we know you will do what we asked for. Amen.
7. Dear Lord, we’re here to tell you that you’re the greatest and that you deserve all thanks and praises, for being amazing and for giving us the best mother in the world. Thanks for keeping her alive to see 50 years on earth. Bless this celebration. Bless everything in it. Bless all of us who are a part of it. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
8. God, you gave us an amazing sister and you have kept her long enough to bless us this much, for 50 years. Thank you for her life and the lives of everyone that has come here today to celebrate with her. Bless us and help us to have a fun time here today. Bless us and help us to enjoy not only the presence of the celebrant but also our presence. Thank you, God. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
9. Lord, we give all glory to you for the beautiful life our brother and father have lived so far. We are thankful for his life in 50 years and we pray that he will only do better in future. We bless today and this party with all good and beautiful things, with all things that will make it the party of our dreams. We trust you to make it memorable for us. Thank you, Lord. Amen.
10. Thank you, Lord, for giving us a beautiful day to celebrate, and to celebrate with someone that’s special to us. Thanks for providing for us to have this party. We pray that our party will go as we planned, even better. We pray that we will leave here more blessed than we came. We thank you because we know you have heard us and answered us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
75th Birthday Speech
Thank you for coming to celebrate my 75th birthday. It’s so good to see you all here today.
I have been blessed with a wonderful family and many friends who have always supported me through all the ups and downs of life. I am grateful for all of you, especially those of you who are here today, and those who have already passed on.
My wife has been my greatest support during all these years, especially when I was struggling with work, family and financial issues. She has been there for me through thick and thin, and she has never complained about my long working hours or the sacrifices she had to make for our family. She is truly an angel sent from heaven for me!
My children have grown up into fine young men, who are now responsible for themselves and their own families. I’m proud of them for what they’ve achieved in life so far, but most importantly I’m proud of them because they’re good people who do not judge others by their looks or wealth but by their character instead. They are also very charitable people who give back as much as they can to society through charity work and helping others less fortunate than ourselves.
Thanksgiving birthday prayer
Thanksgiving may be over, but it’s never too late to start counting your blessings.
An easy way to begin this process is by reflecting on the things you’re grateful for in your life. This can include family, friends, and even strangers who have made a difference in your life.
Once you’ve identified what makes you feel most grateful, it’s time to share those feelings with someone else. And if you’re looking for a way to express how thankful you are for your spouse or loved ones, why not use a prayer?
A prayer can be a great way to show someone how much you appreciate them and their contribution to your life. It doesn’t have to be long or complicated — just heartfelt words that come directly from the heart.
Short Opening Prayers for 50th Birthday Party
Not only long prayers are beautiful. Short ones can be very beautiful too. And some proof of that is these short prayers created to be used as opening prayers at birthday parties. The ones here are for 50th birthday parties, but, if the party you need one of these prayers for is not for someone that’s clocking 50 years, you can just edit the prayer you love to fit the age.
12. Lord, you are the only one who could have blessed us with such a beautiful day and a beautiful reason to celebrate. We want a beautiful fiftieth birthday party and we trust you to give us that, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
13. Dear God, if we don’t have thanks for you today, then we’re either ignorant or ingrates. We thank you and ask that you use this fiftieth birthday party as another chance to show us how amazing you can be, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
14. Lord Jesus, it’s been a while we had a party and we’re excited to have one today. We thank you for this opportunity, as we celebrate our sister at fifty, and pray that you make this party be awesome and more than what we expect it to be, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
15. Thank you, my Lord, for this fiftieth birthday party and for the celebrant. We love him and we want his party to be sweet. Give us this and more, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
16. Dear Lord, we’re happy to have you with us whenever we gather for a celebration, like now! Bless the celebrant and make this fiftieth birthday celebration one we will remember with excitement, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
17. Thanks to you, Lord, for blessing our son with fifty years on earth. As we celebrate him today, we ask for the best party ever, and we know we’ll get it, in Jesus’ name. Amen.